Welcome to the official website of the “Memorial Amateur Championship.” When this event was founded in 1998 I had a vision of a 54-hole amateur golf tournament that would bring together the finest and most accomplished amateur golfers in the world. Hard work, coupled with the efforts of many associates, is bringing this vision to fruition. Key to the success of this event are the countless hours volunteers have given to ensure that the competition meets the standards one might expect from a national event.
No less significant, the “Memorial Amateur Championship” seeks to honor Memorial Day and its cherished place as a national holiday. The sacrifices made by the men and women of our armed forces and by those in public service should never be understated or forgotten. To those that have paid the ultimate price in defense of this great nation, we honor and cherish their memories.
To all qualified amateur golfers, please accept my invitation to play in this wonderful event. To those who would enjoy watching world class golf being played, come and participate as spectators amidst the beautiful surroundings of Ancil Hoffman Park and golf course.
News & Highlights
- 2014 champion and 2017 runner-up, Cameron Champ qualifies for the 2017 U.S. Open
- Congratulations to Alex Lee, the 2017 Memorial Amateur Champion
- Monday, May 29, 2017 Scores and Overall Results
- 2017 Notice to Contestants (.pdf)
- 2017 Memorial Amateur Contestants
- 2017 Memorial Amateur Master Scorecard (.pdf)
- Memorial Amateur Prior Champions (.pdf)